How to download your personal information
You can access or download a file containing personal information related to your MyPetsWelcome account, including data such as your posts, comments, private messages, and profile information. This file will also contain information about your activity, like the device types and app versions you’ve used.
- Login to your MyPetsWelcome account on MyPetsWelcome.com. You will not be able to download your information from the MyPetsWelcome app.
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select Settings.
- In the navigation menu on the left, select
- In the Download your information section, click Request my information.
- A file with your information will be created. You will receive an email notification alerting you when the file is ready.
- After you have been notified, return to the Account settings pageto download your file. The download link will be valid for 7 days. If you do not download your file within 7 days, you will need to request your information again.
Note: It typically takes a few hours for files to generate, but it may take up to a day depending on the level of activity on your account. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, return to the Privacy settings page to see if your file is ready. If it’s not, please contact Support for assistance.