What are Revill Apps For Business and Service Leaders?
Revill Apps create mobile platforms for business and community leaders that are passionate about expanding their business or industry community. Each mobile platform is designed to provide any industry business with the features and revenue tools needed to grow their own community. Our Apps help local residents discover businesses, services and housing that suit their specific needs – locally and around the world. We create hyper-local communties with a world-wide reach. We do this effeciently and cost-effectively for any industry, product or service. Grow as large as you desire. Instantly reach your most loyal customers — your neighbors — and become a trusted part of your expanding community.
pet parents are renters
in the US*
say pet-friendly housing is hard to find*
of consumers say they'd spend more to shop local**
Revill Apps bring loyal customers to small businesses
Turn your neighbors into customers.
Grow your business
Connect your business, services or housing community with locals and fellow entrepreneurs. Get discovered right in your neighborhood, and take your business to the next level.
Create a free online pet-friendly Business, Services or Housing Page.
Get discovered locally on MyPetsWelcome when neighbors with pets are looking for a place to live, or a business or service like yours.
Get the word out with Business Posts
Engage neighboring pet parents with free posts that show up in the most visible part of MyPetsWelcome, the local newsfeed.
Grow your business with Ads
Meet your marketing goals with easy to set-up, self-serve ads.
Local pet-friendly business owners, pet services providers, and pet-friendly housing communities can all participate on MyPetsWelcome. To list your business page, first create or claim your Business Page that displays basic information about your business or services. If you offer goods or services (dog walking, pet sitting, etc.) you will need official business documents to verify your Business Page in order to post messages to your neighborhood newsfeed. If you do not have these business documents, you can promote your services from your member account using alternative platform options. More to come…
MyPetsWelcome is the perfect place for businesses to connect with their most loyal, engaged clients in the neighborhood – pet parents. Share special offers and events to help connect directly with local pet parents. MyPetsWelcome is everything you need to build your local pet-inclusive reputation. Claim or create a Business Page and start sharing your pet-friendly message by posting, promoting and advertising hyper-local pet-centric content to the most loyal customers in your neighborhood – pet parents.
To join MyPetsWelcome as a business, you’ll need to claim your Business Page. You must be a business owner, employee, or other authorized representative of the business.
1. Go to https://revillapps.com/business and select ‘Sign up for Free’ or ‘Claim Your Free Business Page or Free Housing Community Page’.
2. Create an account or log in to an existing one to manage your new business page with the same email and password. If you are claiming a business page on your mobile device, we will automatically use the account you are currently signed in to.
3. Connecting your business and personal accounts will allow you to switch between both accounts without having to log out. Do not connect your personal MyPetsWelcome account with your business account if you plan on sharing your business login information with authorized staff.
- To create a new business account (not connected to your personal account), select ’Sign Up’ under the login button.
- To connect your new business account to your Personal MyPetsWelcome account, sign in with your personal account email & password.
- To add another business page to an existing business account, sign in with your existing business account email & password.
If you don’t see your business page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link that says Create your Business page or Housing page.’
Businesses can post to their local newsfeed to share updates, receive requests and feedback. Capture new customers with posts as a business, follow the steps below to learn “How to create a Business Post”
1. Log in to your claimed MyPetsWelcome Business Page.
2. Head to the Content tab of your business page.
3. Select + next to ‘Create Post or Local Deal’ and click ‘Create Post’.
4. Enter a title that describes the post, followed by a detailed description.
5. Next we’ll show you a preview of your post. Select “view post” to preview how your post will appear in the neighborhood newsfeed.
6. Finally select your audience by increasing or decreasing the radius around your business. You can also manually select or deselect specific neighborhoods. Keep in mind if you do not select your own neighborhood, you won’t be able to see your post from your member account.